Garfino
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garfino

Paradise of Anime

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello, my name is Moorider8000
How to make members more Active I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:16 pm by Kimusume

» How to make members more Active
How to make members more Active I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:02 pm by Kurcio

» Pretend to be a Mod ~ Game
How to make members more Active I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:56 am by Guest

» Kimu's Avys Shop
How to make members more Active I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:35 am by Kurcio

» mr. bean signature
How to make members more Active I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:57 pm by Kimusume

» The Barrier of Your Love
How to make members more Active I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:11 pm by Kimusume

» Kimusume xP or just Kimu for short
How to make members more Active I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:52 pm by Kimusume

» Question
How to make members more Active I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:54 pm by 45jordan78

» New Arena Idea. All Members Read!
How to make members more Active I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:29 pm by 45jordan78

Affiliates
free forum

How to make members more Active

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimusume
Young Ninja
Kimusume

How to make members more Active Empty
PostSubject: How to make members more Active   How to make members more Active I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:58 am

People will be more invovled if we have more events.
I have a list of suggestions. Please state whether you agree or disagree, and why.

Suggestion 1: Signature of the Week
Yes, thats right, if your a gfxer than this is your chance to be awcknoledged by Kurcio! Every week we'll hold a contest of the best signiture created by our clanmates. The best signiture will be posted as the clan's home page banner.

Only three will be posted, from 3rd, 2cd, and 1st.

Example.
How to make members more Active Example

Suggestion 2: Where's the Garfino?
We'll have a thread of a game called "Where's the Garfino?" we'll put the clan symbol in a photo and the first person to find it gets a prize.

Example.
How to make members more Active Kon

Suggestion 3: Anime Guessing
Its simple, guess the anime given by the person.

After the anime has been guessed, the person who guessed it correctly will have a turn. But if no one guesses correctly, the person may have another turn, but with a different anime.

Rules:
Screenshots only.
Hints are allowed.
Animes only. So, no mangas or games.

Example.
How to make members more Active Anime34
Anime: Revolutionary Girl Utena.

[UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Theres more ideas, just not organized enough to put it up. Will be updated.
Back to top Go down
Kurcio
Daimyo
Kurcio

How to make members more Active Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to make members more Active   How to make members more Active I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:02 pm

Nice ideas but please post it again in our next forum.
Back to top Go down

How to make members more Active
Page 1 of 1