Garfino
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garfino

Paradise of Anime

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello, my name is Moorider8000
The Barrier of Your Love I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:16 pm by Kimusume

» How to make members more Active
The Barrier of Your Love I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:02 pm by Kurcio

» Pretend to be a Mod ~ Game
The Barrier of Your Love I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:56 am by Guest

» Kimu's Avys Shop
The Barrier of Your Love I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:35 am by Kurcio

» mr. bean signature
The Barrier of Your Love I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:57 pm by Kimusume

» The Barrier of Your Love
The Barrier of Your Love I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:11 pm by Kimusume

» Kimusume xP or just Kimu for short
The Barrier of Your Love I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:52 pm by Kimusume

» Question
The Barrier of Your Love I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:54 pm by 45jordan78

» New Arena Idea. All Members Read!
The Barrier of Your Love I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:29 pm by 45jordan78

Affiliates
free forum

The Barrier of Your Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimusume
Young Ninja
Kimusume

The Barrier of Your Love Empty
PostSubject: The Barrier of Your Love   The Barrier of Your Love I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:11 pm

The Barrier of Your Love
Genre - Fiction, Romance, Shounen-ai

Prologue:

How many days have passed since I told him? I'm not trying to boast but I'm quite popular among the boys.
It's kinda a hassle to deal with guys when they ask you out and you turn them down, because they're perssistant. But for once I've fallen in love.
With the new kid from school, Treyton. When I told him I liked him alot and wanted to go out, he said " Can I have some time to think about it?"
I know I should let him think about it but it's been almost a month! How many days was that -- hmm 1, 2, 3, .... 28?! Twenty-eight days since I asked him out and he still didn't say yes yet!
Why? I'm confident in my appearance. And I'm sure it's not because of my personality.
Oh no! Did I have a booger hanging at the time?! Ahh! That was probably it!
Argh! I'll head for class since it's about to start.

As I headed for my seat, Treyton said to me "Let's meet after school. I've made up my mind."
Yay! He's finally going to say yes to me! About time. I wonder what was holding him back though. Was it because I was so cute he had to resist his temptations?

As anticipation struct me from the slow motion of the time, I carefully listened to my lesson. Even though it was quite boring.

The bell rang and I ran to the back of the school. Thats where Treyton and I meet.
He was a little bit late, but it was okay because thinking about him was fun.

As he appraoched me he said
"Sorry, I don't think I'll be able to return your feelings."
"What?! Why?! Is it because I spilled my chocolate milk on your pants!? I'm really sorry! I know it looked like you pooed but everyone knew it was an accident!"
"No, no. No, Thats not it. You see. I was going to say yes but ... "
"But ... ?"
"I thought if I went out with you that it would change how I am. But then I would be lying to myself. Sorry, but it's not because of any of those. Your cute and smart and the perfect girl but because--"
"Because why then?"
"Because I only like boys. Thats why."
Whhat?! The first time I ever fall for a guy and he turns out to be gay? You've got to be kidding me!
"And, I've been hiding it but, I kinda already have a boyfriend. I thought if I got myself a girlfriend no one would suspect that I'm gay." How could he say that with a smile on his face? But you know, for some reason I just can't get mad at him. I'm surprised he even told me. But because his love was so strong, he over came the barrier of gender and I think that, thats why he is who he is. And I love him for that.

Well, this came to a bad ending.
"Alright, then I guess I have no choice but to try harder with a different approach! Since you don't like my feminity, should I try being a tomboy?"
"Wh-what?"
Even though he only likes boys, I'll still love him. Because he is my first love~♥
So I'll try a different tactic!
Back to top Go down

The Barrier of Your Love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Garfino :: Creations :: Random Writings-
Jump to: