Garfino
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garfino

Paradise of Anime

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello, my name is Moorider8000
Jordan, The Prince of Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:16 pm by Kimusume

» How to make members more Active
Jordan, The Prince of Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:02 pm by Kurcio

» Pretend to be a Mod ~ Game
Jordan, The Prince of Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:56 am by Guest

» Kimu's Avys Shop
Jordan, The Prince of Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:35 am by Kurcio

» mr. bean signature
Jordan, The Prince of Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:57 pm by Kimusume

» The Barrier of Your Love
Jordan, The Prince of Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:11 pm by Kimusume

» Kimusume xP or just Kimu for short
Jordan, The Prince of Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:52 pm by Kimusume

» Question
Jordan, The Prince of Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:54 pm by 45jordan78

» New Arena Idea. All Members Read!
Jordan, The Prince of Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:29 pm by 45jordan78

Affiliates
free forum

Jordan, The Prince of Darkness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
45jordan78
Prince of Darkness
45jordan78

Jordan, The Prince of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Jordan, The Prince of Darkness   Jordan, The Prince of Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:31 am

I am Jordan. I am the site manager. Do not make the mistake of thinking I am a leader of this clan. I'm not. If one of the leaders tell me to do something, I do it. I believe in order, but I'm actually very lazy. I like to have fun. I'm also quiet and reserved. I write, read, play games, make games (when Im not being lazy which is not often), edit other peoples writings, and plenty more.

Most books I read are romance or fantasy. I read erotic stories and books as well. What can I say, I am a healthy young man.

I am engaged if anyone wanted to know that. I'm american (duh, look at the way I talk).

I have been in many clans. I have only left those clans when they disbanded or I requested to leave. I do not abandon clans without a reason. I was the leader of three n-a clans and a higher up in another. I was a part of the Erotic Clan (if anyone can remember that clan).

Darkness is just a persona for me. Like I said, I'm a bit reserved in rl. Darkness is my shield. But darkness opens up with love and becomes light... See where I'm going with this.

Well, I'll add more to this when I can think about it.
Back to top Go down
http://jordan4578.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Kurcio
Daimyo
Kurcio

PostSubject: Re: Jordan, The Prince of Darkness   Jordan, The Prince of Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:21 pm

Welcome Jordan, I guess. Thanks for managing the clan on behalf of the clan. Let me inform you to do what Kira, Tsukun and DHunter askes you to do as they are the active-st and longest members of the clan.
Back to top Go down
45jordan78
Prince of Darkness
45jordan78

PostSubject: Re: Jordan, The Prince of Darkness   Jordan, The Prince of Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:02 am

Gotcha! Will do!!
Back to top Go down
Raisho
Young Ninja
Raisho

PostSubject: Re: Jordan, The Prince of Darkness   Jordan, The Prince of Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:15 am

Lol I remember ero clan that was back when I actually played n-a.
Back to top Go down
45jordan78
Prince of Darkness
45jordan78

PostSubject: Re: Jordan, The Prince of Darkness   Jordan, The Prince of Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:28 am

Same here. It was my last clan. Were you in it?
Back to top Go down
Raisho
Young Ninja
Raisho

PostSubject: Re: Jordan, The Prince of Darkness   Jordan, The Prince of Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:29 am

Nope, you wouldn't have heard of any of the clans I was in. As a matter of fact I don't remember their names either.
Back to top Go down
45jordan78
Prince of Darkness
45jordan78

PostSubject: Re: Jordan, The Prince of Darkness   Jordan, The Prince of Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:30 am

Omg.... I dont remember my first clan but I remember the last.
Back to top Go down
sauske-arena
Ninja
sauske-arena

PostSubject: Re: Jordan, The Prince of Darkness   Jordan, The Prince of Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:51 am

omg you are engaged
this is the second time i am saying this:
i thought i was the oldest here!~!><
anyway, uh congratz for the engagement
you already half know me so i dont have to say more
Back to top Go down
45jordan78
Prince of Darkness
45jordan78

PostSubject: Re: Jordan, The Prince of Darkness   Jordan, The Prince of Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:54 am

post an introduction sasuke-arena... Its for future members.
Back to top Go down
sauske-arena
Ninja
sauske-arena

PostSubject: Re: Jordan, The Prince of Darkness   Jordan, The Prince of Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:21 am

Neutral i did
Back to top Go down
45jordan78
Prince of Darkness
45jordan78

PostSubject: Re: Jordan, The Prince of Darkness   Jordan, The Prince of Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:44 am

Great!!! Now if only the rest of the members were as cooperative...
Back to top Go down
sauske-arena
Ninja
sauske-arena

PostSubject: Re: Jordan, The Prince of Darkness   Jordan, The Prince of Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:51 am

45jordan78 wrote:
Great!!! Now if only the rest of the members were as cooperative...
lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jordan, The Prince of Darkness   Jordan, The Prince of Darkness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jordan, The Prince of Darkness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Garfino :: Just talk :: Introductions-
Jump to: