Garfino
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garfino

Paradise of Anime

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello, my name is Moorider8000
New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:16 pm by Kimusume

» How to make members more Active
New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:02 pm by Kurcio

» Pretend to be a Mod ~ Game
New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:56 am by Guest

» Kimu's Avys Shop
New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:35 am by Kurcio

» mr. bean signature
New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:57 pm by Kimusume

» The Barrier of Your Love
New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:11 pm by Kimusume

» Kimusume xP or just Kimu for short
New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:52 pm by Kimusume

» Question
New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:54 pm by 45jordan78

» New Arena Idea. All Members Read!
New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:29 pm by 45jordan78

Affiliates
free forum

New Arena Idea. All Members Read!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-Kira-
The Infernal Cookie Emperor
-Kira-

New Arena Idea. All Members Read! Empty
PostSubject: New Arena Idea. All Members Read!   New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:59 pm

Signed by Kurcio. Woo! Go Kira.
Please don't edit my posts...
Okay Kira.

This is a new idea for an arena game like n-a, s-a and WoN.

The following characters are concepts ONLY. You may rate them and give normal feedback if you wish.

Energy Types and Guide

B = Blue
W = white
R = Red
G = Green
? = random

Rana the Biting Wind

Species: Dragon
Health: 130

Wings of the North Wind
Cost: 1 W, 1 ?
Cooldown: none
Rana the Biting Wind flaps her wings with amazing force. This skill deals 15 damage to all enemies.
Ranged, Instant

Aerial Mastery
Cost: 1 B
Cooldown: 2
Rana the Biting Wind uses her mastery of the air to evade enemy attacks. For 1 Turn, Rana will be invulnerable to melee attacks and all ranged damage dealt to her will be reduced by 5.
Tactic. Instant

Help From Above
Cost: 2 ?
Cooldown: 1
Rana, plunges towards the ground to help an ally. The follwing turn, if targeted ally takes damage, it will instead be redirected at Rana the Biting Wind.
Tactic, Aura

Talus Umana
Species: Vampire
Health: 100

Essence Syphon
Cost: 1 R, 1 ?
Cooldown: 3
For 2 turns, one enemy will have 1 random energy removed and will have 10 health stolen. Talus is stunned during this time and will ignore all enemy and friendly skills.
Melee, Aura

Gift of Immortality
Cost: 1 ?
Cooldown: 2
For 1 turn, Talus cannot be killed by enemy skills.
Tactic, Instant

Gruesome Slash
Cost: 1 R
Talus slices an enemy with terrifying power. One enemy takes 15 melee damage, and takes 10 bleeding affliction damage the following turn.
Melee, Instant

Aza the Pure

Species: Angel
Health: 90

Salvation
Cost: 1 W, 1 ?
One ally heals 25 health and will ignore all stuns and affliction type damage for 1 turn.
Tactic, Instant

Call of the Holy
Cost: 1 W
For 1 turn, all allies will do 10 more melee and ranged damage, and take 5 less melee and ranged damage from enemies.
Tactic, Instant

Light of the Heavens
Cost: 1 W, 1 B
One enemy takes 25 ranged damage that bypasses invulnerability. If this move is countered, it will have it's cooldown removed and it will cost 1 less B on the following turn.
Ranged, Instant

Reena Stormleaf

Species: Elf
Health: 90

Stalking Blade Strike
Cost: 1 G
Reena deals 15 melee damage to one enemy. That enemy takes 5 bleeding affliction damage the following turn.
Melee, Instant

Beast Snare
Cost: 2 ?
The first enemy to use a melee skill on Reena, will be countered. That enemy will take 15 peircing damage. That enemy will not be able to go inulnerable for the following 2 turns. This skill is invisible and lasts for 2 turns.
Tactic, Instant

Sacrificial Root Bind
Cost: 1 G, 1 B, 1 ?
Cooldown: 4
Reena stuns one enemy and herself for permanetly. Each turn, Reena and the stunned enemy take 15 affliction damage, and will ignore all other skills. This skill ends when Reena or the enemy dies. This skill can only be used once per game.
Ranged, Aura

Last edited by -Kira- on Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
45jordan78
Prince of Darkness
45jordan78

PostSubject: Re: New Arena Idea. All Members Read!   New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:00 am

Woah.... Those are, awesome!!!!

Anyway, I've thought of something.

1. What if we have the main character (the person playing) live in a poor neighborhood? He has four friends (a vamp, an angel, a demon, and an elf). And the world is in turmoil. The main character has someone close to them that died and he wants to change the world and unite the species. How does that sound? I'm gonna come up with a few more scenarios.

2. Or maybe have something like. All five species lived in harmany under the rule of the dragons. Then, there was a great war. The oppressed species didnt like to be ruled by the dragons. They despised each other and want to wipe each other out, but the dragons wanted peace. The four species decided to form an uneasy truce to get rid of the dragons. The succeeded in defeating the king of dragons and forced the rest to go into hiding. For a time, there was an uneasy peace. But everyone could tell, the world war was going to start soon.....

3. We can make specific energies. Like say power, speed, knowledge, spirit. That would be something....

4. Or maybe we could make something like five major contries. Each species rules over one of the major countries. And something is out to destroy them, but they dont want to help one another. So a stranger (the person playing) comes along and earns their trust and helps them get along to defeat the threat.
Back to top Go down
http://jordan4578.forumotion.com/portal.htm
-Kira-
-Kira-

PostSubject: Re: New Arena Idea. All Members Read!   New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:19 am

We will use you're energy idea, honestly, I was having a hard time thinking of one.

As for your story ideas, the only one I like is the last one. I was thinking something similar, the "unknown enemy" would be a species known as Raagnus, but that is all that will be told about them for the time being.

You have 3 bordering countries.

Dagnoria: Land of Dragons
Temla: Land of Elves
Aenixia: Land of Vampires

And 2 earthen-bound realms located at 2 different temples.

Vanith: Temple of Angels
Located somewhere inside the Land of Elves

Uxaan: Temple of Demons
Located somewhere inside the Land of Vampires.

After many years of peace between the bordering countries, the Raagnus appear. Within a week's time after the Raagnus appeared, The Dragon, elf and vampire lords had been killed. Not knowing how this could so suddenly happen, (also no one saw how the died) fueds began erupting between the countries. Dragons accused vampires, Vampires accused elves, and the elves accused the dragons. A human (the player) was traveling from a distant land, when he came across a group of a young dragon, vampire and elf. The human attempted to peacefully end their fighting. After a bit, he calmed the group down, and asked them what they were fighting about. After getting the story, the human suggested they go to the Temple of Angels to perhaps get some answers and advice......

This is where the intro ends. Also, if not obvious, the young dragon, vampire and elf become the 3 starter characters.
Back to top Go down
45jordan78
Prince of Darkness
45jordan78

PostSubject: Re: New Arena Idea. All Members Read!   New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:42 am

thats good. I was thinking something along those lines when I wrote the last idea. so they have to travel through Temla to get to Vanith. Hmmmm with the story like this we could even expand it if we wanted. You said a human came from a far away land. That gives use creative freedom to say the Raagnus have spread their influence.

Then we have to think of the mission system. What kind of mission would we have? I kind of like the WoN mission system but they begin to get a bit simple dont you think? I'm thinking a few simple missions like-

Win three times in a row.
Defeat three vampires.
etc.

Then we can try to make some difficult missions. I'm not sure what type we could make but maybe you can? I'm sorry I'm not much help but I can think of some of the problems the group can encounter during their trip to Vanith. I could even come up with a few villages? or cities? maybe towns? What do you want to call them?

Also, are we going to have other problems going on besides this? Like age old fueds between families and stuff. Or maybe ancient beasts arising again because of this threat. Sorry but once I get started on something the ideas just keep coming. lol.

Edit: I've thought of a few more creatures we could add. I'm just making a suggestion, dont bite my head off please. Furies, Ghouls, Gnomes, Goblins, Gremlins, Harpies, Pixies, Nymphs (a personal favorite of mine lol), Sirens, Shapeshifters (I have a good bit of info on these), Centaur, Brownies, Aluxes (they are a type of sprite) or Sprites themselves, and maybe even spirits?

Just a few suggestions for you to consider.

Last edited by 45jordan78 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-Kira-
-Kira-

PostSubject: Re: New Arena Idea. All Members Read!   New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:54 am

Anything story or mission wise, is helpful.

As for villages, etc. It would have depend on size...maybe even on species.

Dragons live in a mountainous region.

Elves live in dense forests.

Vampires...other than sticking to the shadows, i don't know what kind of environment they prefer...

As for the demons and angels, don't worry about them for the time being.
Back to top Go down
45jordan78
Prince of Darkness
45jordan78

PostSubject: Re: New Arena Idea. All Members Read!   New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:27 am

Sorry but I editted my last message with a few more ideas. Check that out plz!!

As for vampires, well it depends on what kind of setting we're going for. Are we going for mideval (I know I mispelled that)? If so we could have them in villages but have them a bit dreary and dark. Or are we going with a more modern? We could actually have towns and cities. Maybe fuedal Japan? Again villages but similar to human structures.
Back to top Go down
-Kira-
-Kira-

PostSubject: Re: New Arena Idea. All Members Read!   New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:46 am

I'm gonna have to say no to all of them...

I want a good amount of characters..we MIGHT add 1 or 2 other species later, but for now, I want to keep it as simple as possible.

Also, Raagnus are shapeshifters, they have a basic form, but can change form to any creature they've killed. *cough* the lords that were killed *cough*
Back to top Go down
45jordan78
Prince of Darkness
45jordan78

PostSubject: Re: New Arena Idea. All Members Read!   New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:50 am

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh thats really good. I like that. Hmmmmm well I'm gonna start writing a few senarios about some of the adventures they are gonna take. Where do you want me to start? I'm also trying to look for some stuff on programming. I'm gonna be useful in a while when trying to code.
Back to top Go down
-Kira-
-Kira-

PostSubject: Re: New Arena Idea. All Members Read!   New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:17 am

Right now, I need a few missions to start out, and the dialouge for them.

Also, did you see the Elf I put up?
Back to top Go down
45jordan78
Prince of Darkness
45jordan78

PostSubject: Re: New Arena Idea. All Members Read!   New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:46 am

Really powerful elf. I like her.

What are you gonna have the characters doing? I can probably come up with a few beginning missions. You say they are heading for the angel temple right? Do you want them to encounter a forest of elves or maybe a hunting party of some other species? Maybe they never make it to the temple of angels. If you specify what you want I can make some missions. Not so much on the dialogue... Sorry I'm not much help on that. I can try, but I need some specifics of what you want.
Back to top Go down
45jordan78
Prince of Darkness
45jordan78

PostSubject: Re: New Arena Idea. All Members Read!   New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:48 am

I came up with a new idea. What if our group comes across an elven forest? In this forest the elves, an angel is attacking the elves. The angel thinks the elves killed the angel leader. The angel has gone against the other angel's wishes and is hunting the elves. The main character tries to stop this angel and eventually gets the angel to see reason. Then the angel joins the group. How does that sound?
Back to top Go down
Kurcio
Daimyo
Kurcio

PostSubject: Re: New Arena Idea. All Members Read!   New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:25 pm

Double post. o.o'''

Me lieky.
Back to top Go down
-Kira-
-Kira-

PostSubject: Re: New Arena Idea. All Members Read!   New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:37 am

Hm...I thought I replied to Jordan...oh well.

No that can't and won't be happening. The Angel and Demon Lords weren't killed. The way I was thinking the angels would start to join you is that the first one accompanies you in a mission and then wants to stay with your group. Then from there, you have to prove yourself to the stronger angels by completing certain tasks, etc.
Back to top Go down
45jordan78
Prince of Darkness
45jordan78

PostSubject: Re: New Arena Idea. All Members Read!   New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:37 pm

Ok I didnt understand that at first but I get it now. I'll think on what should happen between when the group first gets together and when they arrive at the temple of angels.
Back to top Go down
-Kira-
-Kira-

PostSubject: Re: New Arena Idea. All Members Read!   New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:51 pm

Ok cool, I'll be putting some new character up in a day or two.
Back to top Go down
45jordan78
Prince of Darkness
45jordan78

PostSubject: Re: New Arena Idea. All Members Read!   New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:25 am

How is this? When the main character meets the first three characters, the elf suggests going into an elven forest to ask for directions to the temple of angels (since none of them know it). Once they enter the forest, they are attacked and imprisoned. Then they have to complete certain tasks to convince the elves that they mean no harm (this could be where the first few missions come in). I dont have anything else right now but I'll think of some more soon. I hope you like this idea.
Back to top Go down
45jordan78
Prince of Darkness
45jordan78

PostSubject: Re: New Arena Idea. All Members Read!   New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:29 pm

The group arrives in a forest of elves. In the forest, there are several villages. Some of the village leaders are fighting to declare who will become the next leader. In the first village, the recruitable characters are the main elf's sibling (or family member), the village leader, and a reluctant vampire spy. How does that sound for a beginning?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Arena Idea. All Members Read!   New Arena Idea. All Members Read! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Arena Idea. All Members Read!
Page 1 of 1